Macrotech Developers (formerly Lodha Developers) is likely to finalise its basis of allotment on Friday, April 16, 2021. The Rs 2,500-crore IPO, which was open between April 7 and April 9, received a lukewarm response from investors. The reserved portion for qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) was subscribed 3.05 times, non-institutional investors was subscribed 1.44 times and portion set aside for retail individual investors saw a subscription of 40 per cent. The shares are likely to be listed on the BSE and NSE on April 22, 2021.
Macrotech Developers, founded by Mangal Prabhat Lodha in Mumbai, is primarily engaged in affordable residential real estate. It is also known for luxury projects such as Trump Towers in Mumbai and Grosvenor Square in London.
ICICI Securities, Edelweiss Financial Services, IIFL Securities, JM Financial, YES Securities, SBI Capital Markets and BOB Capital Markets are the book running lead managers to the public issue of Macrotech Developers. Link Intime India is the registrar to the issue.
Here's how to check share allotment status of Macrotech Developers
Access the Link Intime India website
- Select the company name as 'Macrotech Developers - IPO'
- Check box PAN, Application Number or Depository/Client ID
- Enter the permanent account number, Application Number or Depository/Client ID in the box
- Enter captcha in the provided space
- Click the submit button
Access the BSE website (https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx)
- Select 'equity' as the issue type
- Select 'Macrotech Developers' as the issue name
- Enter the application number and PAN
- Click on 'I am not a Robot'
- Click on the 'search' tab to view the status details