- The festive offer is valid for 11 days only
- With JioFi, users can connect up to 32 devices
- It also allows its users to do voice calling without any cost
Here are 10 things to know about Jio's offer on JioFi device:
1) The festive celebration offer is available on JioFi M2S model only.
2) The JioFi device can be bought either online from the Jio.com website or through offline channels like Jio stores.
3) If you buy the device online it will be delivered within 3-5 business days, but during offer period, it may take more than usual time for delivery, Jio said.
4) After you buy the device you have to visit your nearest Jio store with your Aadhaar card to obtain the SIM, and can select the appropriate plan as per your need.
5) Among one of the plans currently on offer, you can get 2GB data per month for 6 months if you recharge the JioFi with Rs 149 plan, a Jio customer care executive said.
7) You can do free voice calling if you install Jio4GVoice app on any one smartphone and connect that to your JioFi device.
8) The device comes with a 2300mAh battery which can support 5-6 hours of internet surfing.
9) The JioFi device comes with one year manufacturer's warranty.
10) The Festive Celebration offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer, Jio said on its website.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.