- JioFi download speed is up to 150Mbps; upload speed is up to 50 Mbps
- Customers can use 4G VoLTE smartphone services even on 2G/ 3G smartphones
- Jio claims of offering the 'best in class battery' for JioFi
Here are the key features of JioFi that you must know:1. JioFi’s download speed is up to 150Mbps and the upload speed is up to 50 Mbps, states Jio’s website.
2. Customers can use 4G VoLTE smartphone services even on 2G/ 3G smartphones.
3. Users can make video and HD voice calls, send SMS and set up even (5+1) audio & (3+1) video conference calls with the Jio4GVoice app, according to the website.
4. Jio recommended that one should connect up to 10 wi-fi enabled devices - smartphone, laptops, tablets and even smart TVs with JioFi. However, JioFi allows connection of up to 32 devices. The device comes with a built-in rechargeable battery.
5. Jio claims of offering the 'best in class battery' (2300mAh) for its WiFi router. The company claims that it can support five-six hours of surf time.