- Plans priced at Rs 199, Rs 399, Rs 459 and Rs 499 will cost Rs 50 less.
- Jio will also offer 20 per cent more data to users of Rs 399 plan.
- All Jio plans will continue to offer free and unlimited local, STD calls.
According to PTI, Jio has also announced some more benefits in its recharge plans to woo their customers and grow their subscribers' base.
Here are five things to know about Jio's latest revision:
1. With the latest announcement by Jio, the prepaid recharge plans priced at Rs 199, Rs 399, Rs 459 and Rs 499 will cost Rs 50 less.
2. Reliance Jio's recharge plans priced at Rs 198, Rs 398, Rs 448 and Rs 498 will now offer 1.5GBs of 4G data per day and have validity of 28 days, 70 days, 84 days and 91 days, respectively.
3. Jio has also reduced the price of 1GB of high speed data to Rs 4 for a 1-day validity plan.
4. Jio will also offer 20 per cent more data to users of Rs. 399 plan by enhancing its validity by two weeks under its Happy New Year 2018 offer.
5. All Jio plans will continue to offer free and unlimited local, STD and roaming voice calls and free SMSes within the country. Subscribers will also continue getting access to a host of Jio apps under its recharge plans.
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.