Recharge your Jio number and get Rs 75 cashback. This is a new limited-period offer from PhonePe, a Flipkart-owned mobile wallet, which is giving a flat Rs 75 cashback on Jio prepaid recharge. Reliance Jio had a total subscriber base of 12.3 crore after adding over 6 million customers in June, according to latest figures released by telecom regulator. With revised "Dhan Dhana Dhan" offer, which Jio launched last month, Jio customers can get 1 GB data per day for 84 days at a recharge of Rs 399. (Check out other Jio recharge plans)
Here are 10 things to know about the Jio recharge cashback offer:
1) The offer starts from August 14 and is valid till 11.59 pm on August 21. To get a flat cashback of Rs 75, you have to purchase a minimum recharge of Rs 300.
2) This offer can be availed on first Jio prepaid recharge transaction during the offer period.
3) Cashback is also available on advance Jio prepaid recharge transactions.
4) The offer is applicable on both iOS and Android devices.
5) The cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments and merchant transactions across PhonePe.
7) If the offer overlaps with other existing offers, the maximum of the offers is applicable.
8) The transaction must be initiated and completed by the user within the PhonePe app.
9) If you have exceeded the monthly wallet transaction limit of Rs 20,000, the cashback amount will be credited to your wallet on the first day on the following month.
10) The recharge transaction must be initiated and completed by the user within the PhonePe app.