Also read: Jet Airways New Schemes: Discount On Flight Tickets, Cashback Offer, Contest Offer, More
Here are the details you need to know in order to avail Jet Airways' cashback offer:
1. The offer is available only for Airtel Payments Bank customers (NoKYC, Min KYC and full KYC customers) - including wallet customers and savings account customers.
2. The maximum cashback amount per transaction offered under the scheme will be Rs. 200.
3. The offer is applicable only once per user during offer duration.
4. The minimum transaction value to avail the cashback is Rs 1,500.
5. The cashback would be credited within 72 business hours in the user's Airtel Payments Bank wallet or savings account.
6. In case of cancellation of the booking (full cancellation), the entire cashback amount availed for the transaction will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
7. In case of partial cancellation of booking, the cashback amount applicable for the transaction made, will be deducted accordingly.
8. Jet Airways reserves the right to discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation, said the airline on its website.