1. Jet Airways said the fares were applicable on flights '9W 26' (Bengaluru to Singapore) and '9W 25' (Singapore to Bengaluru).
2. Jet Airways did not divulge the number of seats offered under the scheme.
3. Tickets under the offer must be purchased on or before March 15, 2018, the airline mentioned. Travel must commence on or after the same day, March 15, 2018, it added.
4. Tickets are valid for one month from the date of commencement of journey, according to Jet Airways.
5. "Child/infant discount, date change, flight change, refund charges, weekend surcharge, black out period, travel restriction and/or flight restriction will be applicable as mentioned in the fare rule," according to the Jet Airways website.
Jet Airways Group on Wednesday reported a net profit of Rs 186 crore for the third quarter of FY18 - its 11th successive profitable quarter. The Group had reported a net profit of Rs 299 crore for the corresponding period a year ago, which, it said, included a profit of Rs 327 crore on account of sale and leaseback of aircraft. Revenue from operations grew 10.4 per cent to 6,086 crore, it said.
Jet Airways also inducted five additional Boeing 737 aircraft in its fleet in the period up to December, helping it strengthen its domestic footprint and services, it said in a press release dated February 14.
Jet Airways operates flights to 64 destinations, including India and overseas. The Jet Airways Group currently operates a fleet of 119 aircraft, it had said in its press release.