IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) Tourism is offering a tour package of 7 nights and 8 days to Vaishno Devi and Amritsar from Guwahati, said IRCTC on microblogging website -- Twitter. The package is priced at Rs 7,560, which is inclusive of GST (Goods and Services Tax), said the tourism arm of the Indian Railways on its official website - irctctourism.com. The tour, which will be via sleeper class of the Indian Railways, will commence on November 10, 2018, it further said.
Bharat Darshan Special Tourist train to Vaishno devi and Amritsar is now avaialble to book! The peaceful destinations need no introduction, we say make your bookings right away. pic.twitter.com/c0cTx958SO— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) September 8, 2018
IRCTC's Vaishno Devi and Amritsar package details:
|Package Name||Bharat Darshan Special Train Ex Guwahati (EZBD20)|
|Station/Departure Time||Guwahati - 10:00 hrs|
|Frequency||10.11.2018 to 17.11.2018|
|Meal Plan||Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
Here are the key things to know about IRCTC's Vaishno Devi and Amritsar package:
1. The boarding and de-boarding points of IRCTC's package include Guwahati, New Bongaigaon, New Cooch Behar, New Jalpaiguri, Katihar and Hajipur.
2. The package also offers accommodation in dormitories/hall and non-ac road transfers, said IRCTC Tourism.
3. Passengers will also get vegetarian food and tour escorts for announcements.
4. However, items of personal nature i.e. laundry, medicines and entrance fee for monuments/ temples etc are not part of the package.
5. Booking of the package is available online on IRCTC's website. Bookings can also be done through IRCTC's tourist facilitation centre, zonal offices and regional offices.
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.