IRCTC Tourism is offering a tour package to Himachal Pradesh at a starting tariff of Rs. 14,481 per person. The eight-night and nine-day tour will cover destinations such as Shimla, Kufri, Manali, Solang Valley and Kullu, according to IRCTC Tourism's website, irctctourism.com. The tour package starts every Tuesday from Hyderabad. The journey from Hyderabad to Delhi will be via Indian Railways, noted IRCTC Tourism. IRCTC or Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation is the online ticketing arm of Indian Railways.
IRCTC Tourism's Himachal Pradesh tour package details:
|Package Name||Himachal Fantasy|
|Duration||8 Nights/9 Days|
|Destination Covered||Shimla-Kufri-Manali-Solang Valley-Kullu-Chandigarh|
Here are the key things to know about IRCTC's package:
1. The tariff for the tour package is different according to the occupancy and class chosen by the passenger. For triple occupancy in AC 3 tier, passengers need to pay Rs. 17,525, according to the IRCTC Tourism's portal.
|Occupancy||AC 3 Tier tariff (per person)|
|Child (5-11 years) with bed||Rs 8,619|
|Child (5-11 years) without bed||Rs 6,763|
For triple occupancy in sleeper, passengers need to pay Rs. 14,481
|Occupancy||Sleeper tariff (per person)|
|Child(5-11 years) with bed||Rs 5,575|
|Child(5-11 years) without bed||Rs 3,719|
2. The journey from Hyderabad to New Delhi will commence via AP Express, train number 12723, of Indian Railways.
3. The package includes train tickets, AC accommodation and road transportation as per the itinerary, and all applicable GST. The package also offers travel insurance.
4. However, items of personal nature such as laundry, tips, mineral water etc are not a part of the package, noted IRCTC.
5. IRCTC Tourism is also offering a five-day and four-night tour package to Sharjah, Dubai and Abu Dhabi from Mumbai at a starting tariff of Rs. 50,990 per person.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.