IRCTC Tourism is offering a tour package to Kerala at a starting price of Rs. 25,615 per person. The five-night and six-day trip will cover destinations such as Cochin, Munnar, Kumarakom, Trivandrum and Kovalam, according to IRCTC Tourism's website, irctctourism.com. The tour, scheduled to start from Bhubaneswar on September 20, 2019, will be on IndiGo flight, according to the IRCTC Tourism website. IRCTC or Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation is the online ticketing arm of Indian Railways.
IRCTC Tourism's Kerala tour package details:
|Package Name||Majestic Kerala With House Boat Stay Ex. Bhubaneswar|
|Destination Covered||Cochin - Munnar - Kumarakom-Trivandrum-Kovalam|
|Airport/Departure Time||14:45 hrs|
Here are the key things to know about IRCTC Tourism's package:
1. The tariff for IRCTC tour package is different according to the occupancy chosen by the passenger. For triple occupancy, one needs to pay Rs. 25,615.
|Adult on single occupancy||Rs.36,860|
|Adult on double occupancy||Rs.27,285|
|Adult on triple occupancy||Rs.25,615|
|Child (2-11 years) with bed||Rs.22,400|
|Child (2-11 years) without bed||Rs.19,475|
2. The journey from Bhubaneshwar will be via IndiGo airlines, according to IRCTC Tourism's portal.
|BBI||MAA||20.09.2019||14:45 hrs||16:40 hrs|
|MAA||COK||20.09.2019||18:10 hrs||19:25 hrs|
|TRV||MAA||25.09.2019||17:00 hrs||18:20 hrs|
|MAA||BBI||25.09.2019||20:35 hrs||22:25 hrs|
3. The package includes air tickets, breakfast and dinner, GST, accommodation in three-star hotels and one night stay in a house boat.
4. However, items of personal nature such as laundry, any kind of room services, in-flight meals etc are not a part of the package, noted IRCTC Tourism.
5. Meanwhile, IRCTC Tourism is also offering a tour package of two nights and three days to Goa starting from Rs. 12,625 per person.