IRCTC Tourism is offering a tour package to Bhutan starting from Rs. 40,700 per person. The five-night and six-day tour will cover destinations such as Thimphu, Paro and Punakha, according to IRCTC Tourism's official website, irctctourism.com. The tour, which will start from Delhi, will be via economy class of Druk Air, noted the tourism arm of the Indian Railways. The tour will commence on September 20, according to IRCTC Tourism's portal. IRCTC or Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation is the online ticketing arm of Indian Railways.
IRCTC Tourism's Bhutan tour package details:
|Package Name||Aloukik Bhutan|
|Destination Covered||Thimphu, Paro, Punakha|
|Duration||5 Nights/6 Days|
|Traveling Mode||By Air (From Delhi)|
|Station/Departure Time||Delhi airport at 10:05HRS|
|Hotel||3 star Category|
Here are the key things to know about IRCTC Tourism's package:
1. The tariff for IRCTC tour package is different according to the occupancy chosen by the passenger. For triple occupancy, individuals need to pay Rs. 40,700.
|Occupancy||Prices (Per Person)|
|Single occupancy||Rs 50,800|
|Double occupancy||Rs 45,999|
|Triple occupancy||Rs 40,700|
|Child(2-11 years) with bed||Rs 31,000|
|Child (2-11 years) without bed||Rs 28,500|
2. The journey from Delhi to Paro will be via economy class of Druk Air.
|Flight No.||From-To||Dept. Time||Arr. Time|
|KB 201 (Onward)||Delhi-Paro||10:05 Hrs||12:55 Hrs|
|KB 204 (Return)||Paro-Delhi||07:40 Hrs||10:55 Hrs|
3. The package includes air tickets, accommodation in three-star hotels, breakfast and dinner, according to IRCTC Tourism. The package also offers travel insurance for passengers below the age of 70 years.
4. However, items of personal nature such as laundry, tips to drivers, guides or any kind of room services etc are not a part of the package.
5. Meanwhile, IRCTC Tourism also is offering a six-day tour package to Delhi, Agra and Jaipur starting from Rs. 25,010 per person.