IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) Tourism is offering a tour package to Andaman and Nicobar Islands starting from Rs 22,299. The four-night and five-day tour will cover destinations such as Port Blair and Havelock Islands, according to IRCTC Tourism's official website, irctctourism.com. The tour, which will start from Kolkata, will be via economy class of IndiGo airlines, noted the tourism arm of the Indian Railways. The tour will commence on August 10, 2019, according to IRCTC Tourism's portal.
IRCTC Tourism's Andaman and Nicobar Islands tour package details:
|Package Name||Andaman Delights Ex Kolkata|
|Destination Covered||Port Blair Havelock|
|Travelling Mode||By Flight - Kolkata- Port Blair -Kolkata|
|Frequency/Tour Date||10th Aug 2019|
|Duration||04 Nights/ 05 Days|
Here are the key things to know about IRCTC's package:
1. The tariff for the tour package is different according to the occupancy chosen by the passenger. For triple occupancy, one needs to pay Rs. 22,299.
|Occupancy||Prices (Per Person)|
|Double Occupancy||Rs 23,099|
|Triple Occupancy||Rs 22,299|
|Child with Bed-5-11 years||Rs 20,799|
|Child Without Bed-2-4 years||Rs 15,469|
2. The journey from Kolkata to Port Blair will be via IndiGo airlines.
|Flight||From - To||Dept Time||Arrl Time|
|6E-282||Kolkata-Port Blair||0735 Hrs||0950 Hrs|
|6E-6616||Port Blair-Kolkata||1020 Hrs||1235 Hrs|
3. The package includes Kolkata-Port Blair-Kolkata air tickets, air-conditioned accommodation, entry permit fees, breakfast and dinner according to IRCTC Tourism's website.
4. However, items of personal nature such as laundry, any kind of room services, jolly ride and snorkeling charges are not a part of the package.
5. IRCTC Tourism is offering a tour package of four nights and five days to Nainital, Mukteshwar, Bhimtal and Sattal at tariffs from Rs. 13,050 per person.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.