IRCTC Tourism is offering a tour package of two nights and three days to Goa starting from Rs. 12,625 per person. The tour will begin from Hyderabad, IRCTC Tourism, the tourism arm of the Indian Railways, said on microblogging website Twitter. The tour provided by IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) from Hyderabad will commence on September 8. The journey from Goa to Hyderabad will be via economy class of IndiGo airlines, according to the IRCTC Tourism's website, irctctourism.com.
Pearl of the orient goa offers the best of tourism with happening beaches, adventure activities, river cruising forts, heritage houses, temples, waterfalls and wildlife excursions that make for a completely fulfilling trip. To book this trip visit https://t.co/efbg84MOavpic.twitter.com/Ef0SDqz9kO— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) June 25, 2019
|Package Name||Goan Delight|
|Airport/Departure Time||Hyderabad at 08:35 Hrs|
|Frequency/Tour Date||08 September 2019|
|Hotel Name||Paradise Village Beach Resort|
Here are key things to know about IRCTC Tourism's Goa package:
1. The tariff for the tour package varies according to occupancy chosen by the passenger. Under triple occupancy, one needs to pay Rs 12,625, according to IRCTC Tourism's website.
|Single occupancy||Rs 16,415|
|Double occupancy||Rs 12,955|
|Triple occupancy||Rs 12,625|
|Child with bed (2-11 years)||Rs 10,980|
|Child without bed (2-11 years)||Rs 10,730|
2. The journey from Hyderabad to Goa will be via IndiGo airlines.
|Hyderabad||Goa||6E 644||08.09.2019||08:35 Hrs||10:05 Hrs|
|Goa||Hyderabad||6E 333||10.09.2019||21:40 Hrs||23:00 Hrs|
3. The package includes air tickets (Hyderabad-Goa-Hyderabad round trip), travel insurance, breakfast and dinner. The package offers accommodation in three-star hotels.
4. However, lunch, items of personal nature such as laundry, any kind of tips to drivers, in-flight services are not a part of the package, noted IRCTC Tourism.
5. IRCTC Tourism is also offering a four-night and five-day tour package to Thailand starting from Rs. 32,300 per person.