All you need to know about Indian Railways' Royal Rajasthan on Wheels
1. 'Royal Rajasthan on Wheels' has 14 passenger coaches. The 13 coaches have three deluxe saloons on each coach and 14th coach has 2 super deluxe saloons. Each deluxe saloon has different color theme of jewels like ruby, pearl and sapphire.
2. The saloons offer luxuries with bedding, upholstery, study table and chair.
3. Each coach is named after the famous places of Rajasthan namely Hawa Mahal, Chandra Mahal, Surya Mahal, Moti Mahal, Sukh Mahal, Jal Mahal Padmini Mahal, Kishori Mahal, Phool Mahal, Jogi Mahal, Kumbha Palace, Lalgarh Palace.
4. The train has two restaurants namely 'Swaran Mahal' amd 'Sheesh Mahal'. These restaurants offer delicacies ranging from rajasthani, Indian, continental and chinese cuisines. The entire restaurant is made of wood and crystal.
5. Wines and international brands of liquor are also available on the two restro-lounges.
7. The Royal Rajasthan on Wheels also offer souvenirs like beer mug, emboss leather jewellery box, leather photo frame, cruet set, old paper notebook with train painting, t-shirt, caps and others.