Here are the key features of Indian Railways saloon charter:
1. The Indian Railways saloon charters travel on these circuits- Delhi and Agra, Jaipur and Delhi. The total duration taken is 3 nights and 4days. 6 to 8 persons can accommodate in one saloon charter. The tentative costing is Rs 1.70 lakhs per coach.
2. Every saloon charter has two AC exclusive bedrooms with bathroom, spacious lining room and well equipped kitchenette.
3. There is a master bedroom which consists of twin bedroom with the comfort like a hotel.
5. Comfortable sofas, multi-channel TC, dining table with chairs are also available.
6. Indian railways saloon charters are fully equipped with required utensils, hot water sink, refrigerator, RO purified water etc.
7. A window trailing cabin is also available where one can sit and enjoy the outside beauty while the train is moving. 46 comfortable chairs are also provided for comfortable sitting.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.