- IRB Infra's profit before tax rose 21% quarter on quarter
- IRB Infra's total income rose to Rs. 1,432 crore in this quarter
- IRB Infra's fiscal 2018 net profit jumps 29%
Virendra D. Mhaiskar, chairman and managing director,IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd said, "Not only Q4, but the whole of fiscal 18 was stupendous for us at IRB Infra, as it witnessed return of traffic growth, post demonetization and GST, across projects resulting into robust revenue build-up. We successfully listed IRB InvIT and transferred seven projects to it. On construction activities front, Rajasthan projects received appointed dates to commencing tolling and construction simultaneously after achieving financial closure. We also commissioned toll collection on two projects post construction and above all added four new projects to the portfolio, 3 under Hybrid Annuity and one under BOT model. We enter FY19 with strong momentum and more efficient Balance Sheet."
IRB Infrastructure fourth quarter results. Five Things To Know
1. IRB Infrastructure's net profit rises 16% quarter on quarter to Rs 240 crore from Rs 207 crore in the previous quarter.
2. IRB Infrastructure's fiscal 2018 net profit rises 29% year on year to Rs 9210 crore.
4.The annual income of IRB Infrastructure for the entire financial year also fell from Rs 5,969 crore to Rs 5,863 crore this fiscal.
5. Total equity of IRB Infrastructure rose from Rs 5271.59 crore to Rs 5692.51 crore as on March 31, 2018.
Last week, Reliance Industries (RIL) reported a 20.6 per cent jump in its consolidated net profit for fiscal 2018 at Rs. 36,075 crore as compared to Rs.29,901 crore last year.
Follow NDTV for latest election news and live coverage of assembly elections 2019 in Maharashtra and Haryana.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.