IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) Tourism is offering a tour package of five nights and six days to Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady and Kumarakom, according to IRCTC Tourism's official website, irctctourism.com. The tour, which will start from Ahmedabad, will be via economy class of IndiGo airlines, said the tourism arm of the Indian Railways. The tour will commence on May 11, 2019 and the tariff of the package starts at Rs. 28,475 per person, according to IRCTC Tourism's portal.
IRCTC Tourism's Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady and Kumarakom tour package details:
|Package Name||Enchanting Kerala|
|Destination Covered||Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom|
|Travelling Mode||By Flight Ex-Ahmedabad|
|Meal Plan||MAP (Breakfast & Dinner)|
Here are the key things to know about IRCTC's package:
1. The tariff for the tour package is different according to the occupancy chosen by the passenger. For triple occupancy, one needs to pay Rs. 28,475.
|Date||Occupancy||Cost per person|
|11.05.2019 to 16.05.2019||Single Occupancy||Rs 40,780|
|Double Occupancy||Rs 30,164|
|Triple Occupancy||Rs 28,475|
|Child (5-11 yr) with Bed||Rs 25,277|
|Child (5-11 yr) without Bed||Rs 21,910|
2. The journey from Ahmedabad to Kochi will be via IndiGo airlines.
3. The package includes air tickets, accommodation in deluxe hotel, travel insurance, breakfast and dinner according to IRCTC Tourism's portal.
4. However, items of personal nature such as laundry, any kind of room services or entrance fees etc are not a part of the package.
5. IRCTC Tourism is also offering a tour package of seven nights and eight days to Bengaluru, Myosre and Ooty.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.