Here are 10 key things to know about Maharajas' Express:
1. The Maharajas' Express features five carriages for deluxe cabins, six for junior suites, two for suites and one for a grand presidential suite.
2. Every cabin has large panoramic windows.
3. All passenger cabins come with air conditioning facility, as mentioned on the website.
4. LCD televisions, DVD players, direct dial telephone and internet facilities are also available.
5. In-house movies and live television keep passengers entertained through the royal journey, said Maharajas' Express.
7. The Maharajas' Express has two dining restaurants that seat 42 persons so that everyone on board can dine together. House wines and beer are served while dining.
8. The train is also equipped with a water filtration plant.
9. One exotic Safari bar with the choicest collection of house brands of wines, beer and spirits with snacks are offered on a complimentary basis to every passenger. There's also a lounge cum bar - Rajah Club - with comfortable club arm-chairs. The Maharajas' Express also houses a high-end boutique featuring exquisite and unique creations.
10. The Maharajas' Express accepts credit cards, master, visa, and amex cards on-board. A surcharge is applicable on all payments made using credit / debit cards, noted Maharajas' Express on its website.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.