- Ikea's first Indian store ,which has opened in Hyderabad, is located at IKEA HITEC City, Raidurg, Serilingampally, Mandal, Survey no. 83/1, Plot No.25, 26, Part 29 Panmaqtha, Rangareddy, Hyderabad, 500032, Telangana. Ikea Hyderabad store will be open every day from 10 am to 11:00 pm, according to the website of Ikea India. In addition to Hyderabad, Ikea has bought land in Bengaluru, Mumbai and Gurugram, and is also looking to expand into Surat, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Chennai and Pune, according to a report by news agency Reuters.
- Ikea is offering a variety of lip-smacking delicacies, from biryani priced at Rs 99 and meat chicken balls at Rs 129, to salmon fillet at Rs 399.
- Ikea offers a range of products to choose from: beds, chairs, cookware, mattresses, curtains, tables, lighting, kitchen trolley, ovens, stuffed toys, and hangers, among many other things.
- IKEA is partnering with UrbanClap, an app that connects people with a variety of service providers, including carpenters. UrbanClap charges customers about Rs 250 for a 30-minute carpentry job.
- Ikea restaurant will be open from 9:30 am to 10:30 pm every day. Ikea Hyderabad will also be launching Smaland, a creche, so that shoppers can enjoy shopping while their children can be safe. Kids from 3-10 years old can spend up to 1 hour in Ikea's free supervised creche right at the Ikea Hyderabad store. (With Reuters inputs)
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.