How to reset your SBI login or profile password: 10 steps
1. At the outset, visit the website: http: //retail.onlinesbi.com. Click 'Forgot my login password' written on the web page in the red colour.
2. Then the system will prompt you to enter all your personal details such as the user name, account number, country, registered mobile number, date of birth and enter the text as shown in the image.
3. The system will then send an OTP (one time password) on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP.
4. Then, you will see two options: 'remember profile password' or 'forgot profile password'.
5. If you have forgotten the profile password, then again, two options will emerge: whether you want to 'reset your login password at the SBI branch' or you 'want to receive it via post'. You can select either of the options and click on 'submit' depending on what you want.
7. If you have forgotten profile password, you will have to open the profile page on the web link http: //retail.onlinesbi.com. There is an option of 'change passwords'. Then you can enter the profile password.
8. Choose the 'question' that you had chosen for 'forgot password' option. Fill out the answer that you had chosen at the time of registering your profile when you had logged in for the first time.
9. Enter the new profile password. And 'confirm' the password.
10. You will be again asked to choose a question and answer. You will get a message that your password has been reset.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.