- Parents must provide their Aadhaar card details for authentication
- A photograph of your child will be clicked
- Aadhaar generation notification is sent to your registered number
Here are eight steps in which parents can get their children enrolled for Aadhaar:
1. Visit an enrolment centre.
2. Fill the application form.
3. Remember to give your mobile number.
4. A photograph of your child will be clicked.
5. Parents/guardians must provide their Aadhaar card details for authentication purposes.
6. Check data on the screen and confirm.
8. Aadhaar generation notification is sent to your registered mobile number.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on February 1 presented his last full-year Union Budget in Parliament before the general elections due next year. Aadhaar has provided an identity to every Indian, the finance minister had said in his Budget 2018 speech, adding that it has also eased "delivery of so many public services to our people". (Read Budget 2018 speech)
(Also read: Need To Update Aadhaar Mobile Number? Here's How To Do It)
"Every enterprise, major or small, also needs a unique ID," Mr Jaitley had said. The government will evolve a scheme to assign every individual enterprise in India an unique ID, the finance minister had said.
Follow NDTV for latest election news and live coverage of assembly elections 2019 in Maharashtra and Haryana.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.