"Smart is, making the most of the long Holi weekend! Celebrate with a dash of colour; fly to destinations across the country and enjoy the lowest all-inclusive fares starting Rs 991. Also, we have a special offer for HDFC Bank card holders! Get 10% off when you book with your HDFC Bank Debit and Credit cards by using the promo code GOHDFC10", said GoAir on it's website.
Details of GoAir's special offer:
GoAir is offering domestic flight tickets starting from Rs 991 from Bagdogra to Guwahati. GoAir is also offering discounts on domestic flight tickets on flying from Chennai to Kochi (from Rs 1,120), from Guwahati to Bagdogra (from Rs 1,291), from Bengaluru to Kochi (from Rs 1,390), from Kochi to Bengaluru (from Rs 1,390), from Leh to Jammu (from Rs 1,533), from Kochi to Chennai (from Rs 1,540), from Patna to Ranchi (from Rs 1,560), among others.
1. Standard cancellation and rebooking policy applies on the offer, said GoAir on it's website.
2. Limited seats are available under this offer, GoAir added.
3. Group discount is not applicable on this offer, GoAir said on its website.
4. GoAir reserves the right to cancel / modify / substitute / alter any aspect of this offer either partly or entirely, at its sole discretion without reason or prior notice.
5. This offer is not applicable for infant booking, said GoAir.
Meanwhile, robust passenger traffic growth has led many airlines to expand operations and revise fares to attract customers. Another airline AirAsia India is offering flight tickets starting at Rs. 1,300 on the Chennai-Bengaluru route. The airline is also offering tickets starting at Rs. 1,499 on select routes in a limited-period promotional scheme. (Read more)
SpiceJet is set to launch daily flights from Delhi to Tirupati from February 20, 2018, the airline said on its website. (Read more)
Domestic airlines carried 1,171.76 lakh passengers in 2017, as against 998.88 lakh in the previous year, registering a year-on-year growth of 17.31, according to data from aviation regulator DGCA (Directorate General of Civil Aviation).