Glenmark Life Sciences will announce the share allocation today i.e. August 3. The Rs 1,513 crore initial public offering (IPO), which was open between July 27 and July 29, was subscribed as much as 44.17 times. The IPO had consisted of a fresh issue of Rs 1,060 crore and an offer-for-sale of Rs 453.60 crore by the promoters, and the shares were sold in the price band of Rs 695-720 per share. Glenmark Life Sciences is likely to list on the bourses on August 6.
Glenmark Life Sciences is the API (active pharmaceutical ingredients) arm of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals. It has more than 120 products in its portfolio and exports APIs to multiple countries in Europe, North America and Latin America.
Here's how to check the allotment status of Glenmark Life Sciences
- Access the 'IPO Status' section (https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/)
- Select the IPO
- Enter either your application number or DPID/Client ID or PAN.
- In case application number box is chosen, select application type and enter the application number
- If case of DPID/Client ID box, select the depository from the drop-down menu, enter DPIP and Client ID.
- If the PAN option box is chosen, enter the permanent account number.
- Enter the given captcha
- Click on the 'Submit' button
BSE website (https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx)
- Select the issue type as 'equity' and the issue name as 'Glenmark Life Sciences Ltd' from the drop-down list
- Enter the application number and PAN (permanent account number).
- Click on the 'Search' tab