Here are the stocks likely to see action today
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals has received shareholder's approval to raise up to $300 million and to increase shareholding limit for foreign institutional investors from 40 per cent to 49 per cent.
- Infosys: The company has informed exchanges that Dr. Omkar Goswami, independent director at Infosys retired from the board with effect from December 31, 2014. He had joined Infosys board in November 2000.
- Kalpataru Power Transmission: The company has bagged order worth Rs 560 crore of which, Rs 427 crore worth of orders are from Power Grid and Rs 132 crore worth of orders are from Indian Oil.
- SKS Microfinance has completed the second securitization transaction in FY15 of Rs 75 crore. The first transaction of Rs 316.25 crore was announced in October.
- LIC Housing Finance has taken possession of Orbit Corporation's 25,670 square feet property in Lower Parel, Mumbai after it defaulted on a loan of Rs 95 crore.
- Transport Corporation of India: Its board will meet on January 03, 2015 to consider fund raising plans of the company through issuance of equity shares either through QIP, PE funds or preferential placement.
- National Buildings Construction Corporation will develop the 'East Delhi Hub' on 30 Ha DDA land in Karkadooma, East Delhi. This is the first Transit Oriented Development (TOD) project on smart city principles.