- SP Jain Global launches professional programs in emerging technologies
- New programs aimed at working professionals, says business school
- SP Jain Global has campuses in Dubai, Singapore, Sydney, Mumbai
"...Today, in 2017, the world is advancing and so are we. With technology taking over the world as we know it, we felt that the time was right to pioneer such innovative Professional Technology Programs that will help professionals stay relevant," said Nitish Jain, president of SP Jain School of Global Management.
Here are five things to know about SP Jain Global's new professional training programs:
The six newly-launched programs - Machine Learning, Cybersecurity, Virtual Reality, Big Data, Digital Marketing, and Fintech (Financial Technology) - come with a duration of nine months each.
2. Classes for these programs will be conducted at SP Jain's campus in Kohinoor City, Mumbai "with a mix of online and offline classroom sessions".
3. Applicants must have earned a Bachelor's degree and have at least two years of relevant work experience.
5. The business school has tied up with various reputed international universities and technology providers to broaden the scope and delivery of these programs, it said.
Citing a World Economic Forum (WEF) report, which suggests that the job market will lead to a net loss of over five million jobs in 15 major developed and emerging economies over the next five years, Mr Jain said: "The change is already upon us. Robots are taking over surgeries, AI bots are creating new languages... banks are acquiring new customers using sophisticated technology. Software professionals in these new areas are in short supply and as a result, much sought after," Mr Jain of SP Jain Global added.
SP Jain School of Global Management featured in the Forbes magazine ranking of 'Top 10 Best International 1 Year MBAs' in 2015-16. SP Jain Global has campuses in Dubai, Singapore, Sydney and Mumbai.
Follow NDTV for latest election news and live coverage of assembly elections 2019 in Maharashtra and Haryana.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.