1) Info Edge (India): The company will be a key beneficiary from increasing online penetration, says the brokerage. Although the current valuation of the company is high, UBS believes that it will be justified with the strong growth potential of the company.
2) Kajaria Ceramics: The company is a secular growth story, says UBS. Focus on home spending will drive the earnings of the company, adds UBS.
3) Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company: Low non-performing assets and a recovery in light commercial vehicle (LCV) cycle will benefit the lender, says UBS.
4) SKS Microfinance: It will be a big beneficiary from the recovery in the NBFC-Microfinance industry. Margins will tend to rise from here on, adds UBS.
5) Emami: UBS has upgraded the stock to "buy" and have included the stock as a part of their midcap list. UBS expects significant upside in the earnings of the company both from acquisition and strong product pipeline.
6) Voltas: UBS expects visible earnings momentum in Voltas, with the air-conditioner segment continuing to lead margins.