- After the revision, the CNG consumer prices stand at Rs 45.20 per kg in Delhi, and Rs 51.35 per kg each in Noida, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad.
- The price of PNG supplied to kitchens in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh stands at Rs 30.10 per standard cubic metres, according to IGL.
- "The revision in retail price of CNG has been effected after taking into account the overall impact on the cost as a result of the reduction in prices of domestically produced natural gas notified by the government," the IGL statement said.
- Additionally, IGL has announced a cashback scheme on purchase of CNG through its smart card - called IGL Smart Card - during off-peak hours at its CNG stations.
- IGL is offering a discount of Rs 1 per kg on CNG between 12 am and 6 am at select outlets in Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad.
- After the discount, the consumer price of CNG stands at Rs 44.20 per kg in Delhi and Rs 50.35 per kg each in Noida, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad.
- IGL has also introduced a special cashback of Rs 0.50 per kg on purchase of CNG at its stations through the IGL Smart Card between 11 am and 4 pm and between 12 am and 6 am.
- "With the revised price, CNG will offer over 56 per cent savings towards the running cost when compared to petrol-driven vehicles at the current level of prices," IGL said.
- IGL supplies CNG to over eight lakh vehicles, through its network of above 326 CNG stations in Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad, it mentioned on its website - iglonline.net.
- IGL also supplies piped natural gas to over 11.20 lakh households in Delhi and the NCR.
Follow NDTV for latest election news and live coverage of assembly elections 2019 in Maharashtra and Haryana.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.