- BSNL's Onam Plan available for prepaid subscribers in Kerala circle
- Priced at Rs 44, Onam Plan comes with validity of 365 days
- BSNL Onam Plan includes 500 MB of data, call rates at 5 paise per minute
Here are 7 things to know about BSNL's Onam plan:
1. BSNL launched its Onam Plan on August 7, 2017.
2. Benefits for new customers: Under the Onam Plan, BSNL is offering a talk value of Rs 20 and 500 MB of data to its new customers, among other benefits. This offer is applicable for the first 30 days, according to the BSNL Kerala website. Also, BSNL calls - which means BSNL-to-BSNL calls - will be charged at 5 paise per minute while those on other networks will be charged at 10 paise per minute, it said.
4. In effect, this translates to the data rate of Rs 100 per GB, according to the website.
5. All calls under the Onam Plan, "from anywhere to any network in India," will be charged at one paisa per second.
6. Telecom company is also offering a full talk value or talk time on recharges/top-ups of Rs 110, Rs 200, Rs 500 and Rs 1,000.
How to activate
To migrate from other plans, customers need to send an SMS to mobile number 123 in the format 'PLAN < space > ONAM', BSNL Kerala added on its website.
How to add 'Friends & Family' numbers
BSNL said customers can subscribe to the Friends and Family offer by way of SMS. Customers can add numbers under the FFE option "one by one" by sending an SMS to 123 in the format 'FFE <> 10-digit mobile number/landline'