Here are five things that you must know about BSNL-Micromax offer:
1) "We are proud that we are partnering with Micromax, a home grown player on the auspicious occasion of Dhanteras. This will connect the unconnected masses in rural area at very affordable rate," BSNL Chairman and Managing Director Anupam Shrivastava said, while announcing the agreement with Micromax.
2) Micromax Co-founder Rahul Sharma said that BSNL will provide unlimited calling and data along with free incoming and outgoing calls during roaming, under this partnership.
3) "The phone will cost Rs 2,200 and its effective price will be cheaper than that of competition in the market," Mr Sharma said.
4) The Micromax phone also has dual SIM.
5) Mr Shrivastava said that BSNL is in the process of starting 4G services from January 2018.
Meanwhile, ahead of Diwali 2017, BSNL has also announced "50 per cent extra than Full Talk Time" offer on mobile top-ups priced at Rs. 290, Rs. 390 and Rs. 590. (With PTI Inputs)