In its bid to simplify BHIM payments, the government has listed 10 simple steps on microblogging site Twitter. These are:
1. Download and install BHIM from Google Play.
2. Select your preferred language.
3. Select the mobile SIM number registered with Bank CBS (Core Banking Solution).
4. Log in by setting a four-digit application password.
5. Link your bank accounts using the 'bank account' option.
7. Visit the 'profile' option and set a virtual payment address (VPA). Two VPAs are allowed per user on mobile app BHIM.
8. Set one VPA as primary virtual payment address.
9. QR code: This features enables a user to send and collect money through a 'scan and pay' option.
10. Send, receive or collect money using a virtual payment address, account number, IFSC or through 'scan and pay'.
Election Results for Lok Sabha Election 2019 will be out on May 23. Get the latest election news and live updates on ndtv.com/elections. Catch all the action on NDTV Live. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for news updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the election 2019