The Apple iPhone 6 32GB variant in Space Grey option is being sold for Rs 28,999, instead of Rs 30,700, under a limited period scheme on Amazon India's website. The iPhone 6 32GB variant scheme is open till March 7, 2017, Amazon India said. Amazon India, the Indian operations of American e-commerce giant Amazon, is also offering exchange option for purchase of the iPhone 6 32GB smartphone in Space Grey colour at select locations, as per its website.
Here are few things to know:
- The 32GB variant of iPhone 6 is being offered by third-party retailers, not by Apple Inc itself.
- Customers will be able to save Rs 1,701 or 6 per cent (inclusive of all taxes) under the scheme, the Amazon India website noted.
- Under the exchange option, customers can avail up to Rs 8,550 off for delivery to select locations.
- Orders can be placed via credit/debit cards and net banking. However cash on delivery or COD option is not available, as per the Amazon India website.
- The 'One-Day Delivery' option is also available under the scheme, which guarantees delivery under one working day in select cities for items Fulfilled by Amazon.
- According to analysts, sale of the 32GB variant is likely to attract good demand for Cupertino, California-based Apple Inc, which had launched iPhone 6 only in 16GB, 64GB and 128GB storage variants initially.
- Customers can also avail EMI options. "EMI available on HDFC Bank, Citibank, ICICI Bank, SBI Card, Standard Chartered Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Axis Bank and HSBC credit cards...Banks may charge you pre-closure and interest charges when you cancel/return an EMI order," the Amazon India website added.
- The 32GB variant of iPhone 6 comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty for device and 6-month manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase, it added.