Here are five things to know about the Amazon India cashback offer on Citi cards:
1) Potential customers can avail a 10 per cent cashback up to a maximum of Rs 2,000. The cashback amount will be credited to the eligible cardholder’s primary account to which the Citi Credit or Debit Card is linked by January 08, 2018, Amazon India said on its website.
2) The cashback under the offer is also applicable on EMI availed on Citi credit cards, it added.
3) The cashback under this offer is also applicable on card payment (only through Citi credit or debit card) made for cash on delivery orders placed during the offer period i.e. customers who have chosen the option of cash-on-delivery while placing an order and chose to use Citi credit or debit card for payment on delivery of the order. However net banking transactions are not included in this offer.
4) The offer is also not available on Gift Cards, prepaid phone recharges, Bank cards, Gold jewellery and certain electronics.
5) Any cancelled orders will not be eligible for cashback and the amount of such orders will be adjusted from the transaction amount for the purpose of the Offer, Amazon India further said.