- Airtel's store is offering iPhone X on a first-come-first-served basis
- Airtel will deliver the device free of charge at customers' doorstep
- iPhone X 64 GB model is priced at Rs 89,000, 256 GB one at Rs 1,02,000
Here are five things that you must know about Airtel selling the latest model of iPhone - iPhone X:1) iPhone X on Airtel's Online Store will be available exclusively to Airtel postpaid customers as an unlocked device on a first-come-first-served and full payment basis, till stocks last, the company said in a statement.
2) Airtel will deliver the device free of charge at customers' doorstep, the statement said.
3) "Customers purchasing iPhone X using Citibank credit cards will get a cashback of Rs 10,000. The cashback offer will be available between 6 pm, November 3, 2017 and 7 am, November 4, 2017," said the statement.
5) Earlier, Airtel said that it will offer iPhone 7 at a down payment of just Rs. 7,777, and 24 monthly installments of Rs. 2,499. The monthly installments will include a special post-paid plan which offers 30 GB data, unlimited calling (local, STD, national roaming), and Airtel Secure package that covers the device against any physical damage and offers cyber protection.
Jio's iPhone buy back offer
Jio has offered to buy back the new models of iPhones at an attractive price. If customers who buy Apple's iPhone 8/ iPhone 8 Plus/ iPhone X models, and recharge Jio plan worth Rs. 799 every month, Reliance will buy back the high-end phones after 12 months. In return, customers will get 70 per cent of the price of their iPhone. (With agency inputs)
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.