However, the travel period under the offer, for which the bookings commence Sunday night, will be between May next year and January 2019, the airline said in a statement on Sunday. "Enjoy (base) fares from as low as Rs 99 to domestic destinations and (base) fares of Rs 444 for international destinations," it said in a press release. "With base fares from as low as Rs 99 for travel next year, you can make use of this promo...We hope the partnerships that we have got into for this promotion will enable you to plan your holiday better," AirAsia India managing director and chief executive officer Amar Abrol was quoted as saying in the release. AirAsia India is a 51:49 joint venture between Tata Sons and AirAsia.
Seven Things You Must Know About the AirAsia Offer Of Flight Tickets
1) AirAsia offers passengers one-way base fare at Rs 99 for a domestic journey across its Indian JV airline network and Rs 444.
2) However, the travel period under the offer, for which the bookings commence Sunday night, will be between May next year and January 2019, according to the airline.
3) The customers planning an international trip to Johor Bahru from Kolkata; AirAsia Berhad will be offering zero base for seats in this segment, it said adding guests will only need to pay taxes for their flight. Significantly, a major chunk of the air fares comprises fuel surcharge, airport fee, taxes and other charges.
4) The tickets under the sale offer will remain open for bookings from 9.30 pm Sunday to November 19, and the booking can be made through the airline's website and mobile app only, AirAsia India said.
5) The discounted ticket sale offers cover domestic destinations operated by AirAsia India such Bengaluru, Kochi, Hyderabad, Ranchi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, New Delhi, Goa, among others, it said.
6) AirAsia's sale offer is meant for flights to Kuala Lumpur from Tiruchirappalli, Kochi, Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Jaipur and to Bali from Mumbai & Kolkata, Bangkok from Jaipur, Kolkata, Kochi, Chennai and Bengaluru, the statement said.
7) The offer can also be availed for flights connected by AirAsia Berhad, AirAsia X Berhad, Indonesia AirAsia X, Indonesia AirAsia and Thai AirAsia, according to the statement.