AirAsia's promotional sale requires flyers to make advance bookings, AirAsia added on its website. A search on the AirAsia India bookings portal showed one-way flights from Bhubaneswar to Kuala Lumpur in August were being offered at Rs 2,698.
AirAsia is also offering connecting flights overseas from India through Kuala Lumpur. These flights include Bhubaneswar-Kuala Lumpur-Bangkok-Don Mueang (starting at Rs 4,826), Kochi-Kuala Lumpur -Penang (starting at Rs 5,054), Hyderabad-Kuala Lumpur-Penang (starting at Rs 7,607), Jaipur-Kuala Lumpur-Kota Kinabalu (starting at Rs 7,307), Tiruchirappalli-Kuala Lumpur-Singapore (starting at Rs 5,78).
In order to avail AirAsia's offer, passengers must know certain terms and conditions that AirAsia has mentioned on its website.
Terms and conditions of AirAsia's sale:
1.The discounted tickets are available only for online bookings at www.airasia.com.
2. A non-refundable processing fee is applicable for payments via credit, debit or charge card, according to AirAsia.
3. Ticket fares includes airport taxes (except for selected airports where airport tax is collected at the point of departure).
5. All fares are quoted for single journey (one-way) only.
7. Offer is subject to availability and 'AirAsia's Terms and Conditions of Carriage'.
8. No refunds are permitted after payment has been made.
Meanwhile, in Budget 2018 presented on Thursday, an allocation of Rs 6,602.86 crore has been to the civil aviation ministry.