- AirAsia India offers discounts on tickets under 'BeatTheBudget' scheme
- Offer valid on travel till August 31, 2018, says AirAsia India
- Bookings under AirAsia India offer open till March 4, 2018
AirAsia India's 'BeatTheBudget' promotional sale requires flyers to make advance bookings, AirAsia added on its website. A search on the AirAsia India bookings portal showed one-way flights on Kochi and Bengaluru route in March were being offered at Rs 1,249.
Some of the other domestic discounted all-inclusive fares offered under AirAsia India's 'BeatTheBudget' sale are on flights from Hyderabad to Bengaluru (starting at Rs 1,349), from Kolkata to Ranchi (starting at Rs 1,499), from Chennai to Bengaluru (starting at Rs 1,299), from Ranchi to Kolkata (starting at Rs 1,499), from Bhubaneshwar to Ranchi (starting at Rs 1,699), and many more.
5 Terms and conditions of AirAsia's 'BeatTheBudget' sale:
1. AirAsia India’s discounted tickets are available only for online bookings at www.airasia.com.
3. Ticket fares includes airport taxes (except for selected airports where airport tax is collected at the point of departure), AirAsia said on it's website.
4. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights, AirAsia noted on it's website.
5. All fares are quoted for single journey (one-way) only.
Follow NDTV for latest election news and live coverage of assembly elections 2019 in Maharashtra and Haryana.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.