- AirAsia India offers tickets from Rs 1,499 for Bengaluru-Chennai flights
- Airline offers tickets from Rs 1,699, among others, on select routes
- Bookings can be made till February 11, 2018, says AirAsia India
A search on the AirAsia India bookings portal on Monday showed tickets for a flight from Bengaluru to Chennai later this month was available at Rs 1,498.
Here are five things to know about AirAsia India's Beat The Budget scheme, under which the airline is offering tickets starting at Rs 1,499:
1. Bookings under the AirAsia India offer can be made till February 11, 2018, according to the airline's website. AirAsia India also mentioned that the promotional fares are "only available for online bookings at www.airasia.com".
2. The offer is applicable on travel till July 31, 2018, it noted. The offer is applicable on flights to destinations including Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Ranchi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Goa and Guwahati.
4. Seats: Without divulging the total number of seats offered under its Beat The Budget scheme, AirAsia India said: "Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights."
5. A non-refundable processing fee is applicable for payments via credit/debit/charge cards, AirAsia India added.
AirAsia India is also introducing daily direct flights between Bengaluru, Chennai and Bhubaneswar, it said. The airline will commence operations on the new flights from February 24, 2018, it added.
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.