Five places to see in Australia if you avail Air India India-Australia flight tickets
1) Sydney Harbour, New South Wales - The Sydney Opera House is considered as one of the most exciting and innovative buildings of the modern era. It's one of the world's most premier locations for the performing arts. (Also Read: IRCTC Tourism Offers Summer Holiday Packages. Prices, Dates, Schedule And Other Details Here)
2) Coastal road trips across Australia - Australia has some of the world's most picturesque roads which would be ideal for any motor-lover's dream vacation. Take for example, the Great Ocean Road which is considered as one of the most scenic road-trip destinations in the world or the Pacific Route from Sydney to Gold Coast that goes through rain forests, coastal villages, rock pools and beaches.
3) Kangaroo Island - Located just 112 kilometres south-west of Adelaide, Kangaroo Island is known for its wildlife and pristine beaches.
4) Great Barrier Reef, Queensland - Considered as one of the wonders of the natural world, the Great Barrier Reef is a rich tapestry of coral reefs, islands and cays.
5) Uluru, Northern Territory - Uluru, a World Heritage site, is one of Australia's most iconic symbols of the outback environment.
Air India, the national carrier, is in the process of disinvestment. On Tuesday, Civil Aviation Secretary Rajiv Nayan Choubey said that the government had hired asset and enterprise valuers, who have estimated a minimum net worth of Air India under the current divestment norms.
GoAir is offering a 10 per cent discount on flight tickets if users book via its app.
Jet Airways is also offering discounted fares as low as Rs 967 under UDAN scheme.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.