1. Bookings should be made through Air India website www.airindia.in, and mobile application only.
Here are 10 things to know about Air India's offer on domestic flight tickets:
2. Discount is applicable on the base fare only. Taxes and surcharges will apply.
3. Scheme is valid for both, one-way and round-trip bookings.
4. Fares are subject to change without notice.
5. Offer will be deducted from any refunds due if a trip is cancelled in part or full.
6. Tickets booked under the scheme are non-transferable - no name changes permitted.
8. Business/ fare rules, cancellation policy and FFP (frequent flyer program) miles would be as applicable. Paid upgrade against the get upfront offer is applicable for economy class passengers.
9. Air India reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
10. This scheme is not applicable on Air India Code share flights.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.