The South korean government took a stronger measure to protect its citizens. (AFP File Photo)
South Korea said today that the government would impose tougher entry restrictions to a joint factory park run with North Korea, limiting its workforce staying in the park to "minimum necessary level" from January 12.
The spokesman at South Korea's Unification Ministry told a news briefing that the government took a stronger measure to protect its citizens, after North Korea conducted its fourth nuclear test last week and South Korea in response restarted loudspeakers blaring propaganda against Pyongyang.
© Thomson Reuters 2016