Minister for Information and Broadcasting Qamar Zaman Kaira spoke on Tahir-ul Qadri, a cleric who is protesting in Islamabad, ratcheting up the pressure on the government to step down.
- We request you Mr Quadri that you must say what you have to within the norms
- If the political parties adopt your tactics, it will not be feasible
- Things are structured now; there will be no more caretaker government
- Today, the Opposition parties met in Lahore under Nawaz Sharif
- Earlier, the govt parties met