2 Brothers Cleaning Sewer At Delhi Mall Die After Inhaling Toxic Fumes | Read

PUBLISHED ON: August 13, 2017 | Duration: 0 min, 36 sec

   
loading..
Two brothers died after inhaling toxic fumes while cleaning a sewer at a shopping mall in east Delhi's Anand Vihar on Saturday. Their father, who was helping them clean the sewer, and a firefighter who was trying to rescue them, were hospitalised in a critical condition, the police said.
ALSO WATCH
Management rejig as per pact: Gokaldas Exports

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................