World News | Friday January 2, 2015
Two Saudis convicted of drug trafficking became the first people executed in 2015 in the ultra-conservative Muslim kingdom, which beheaded 87 people last year, according to an AFP tally.
World News | Agence France-Presse | Tuesday August 19, 2014
Four Saudi men were decapitated by the sword in Najran in the southwest of the Gulf kingdom on Monday after being convicted of drug trafficking, the interior ministry said.
World News | Agence France-Presse | Monday June 25, 2012
Saudi authorities on Monday beheaded one of its citizens after he was convicted of shooting dead two fellow Saudis, the interior ministry announced in a statement carried by state news agency SPA. Musfer bin Atallah al-Jaeed shot dead Ahmed bin Mayud al-Sawat and Fares bin Masud al-Sawat after a dispute, the ministry said.
World News | Press Trust of India | Saturday May 21, 2011
Two Saudis convicted of murder were beheaded on Friday in Tabuk in the kingdom's north, the official SPA news agency said, bringing to 17 the number of executions in the kingdom this year.Awad bin Suleiman al-Huti was condemned to death for stabbing Saber bin Ayad al-Huti during a dispute, the interior minister said in a statement carried on SPA.An...