Kerala News | Press Trust of India | Thursday April 2, 2015
About 80 persons were admitted to a hospital today in Thiruvananthapuram for suspected food poisoning after having food at a temple ceremony, officials said.
South | Press Trust of India | Monday August 20, 2012
Seventy students of a school in Idukki district have been hospitalised due to suspected food poisoning allegedly after they had food at the hostel. Medical College Hospital sources said the students, studying in the fifth to ninth standard, complained of stomach ache, vomiting and diarrhoea after allegedly having dinner at the hostel on Sunday.
Thiruvananthapuram News | Press Trust of India | Saturday July 28, 2012
A three-year deadline had been set for closing down all hotels and restaurants in the state flouting the guidelines of the Food ministry to ensure the quality of food items, Food Safety Commissioner Biju Prabhakar has said.
South | Indo-Asian News Service | Saturday July 21, 2012
It took the death by food poisoning of a 21-year-old to shake Kerala's health authorities out of their slumber on the lack of basic hygiene in many eateries across the state. In the past few days, some 50 establishments of varying sizes have been shut across the state for not following minimum standards.