NDTV Food | Wednesday February 4, 2015
The Indian snack giant - Haldiram's, beats the combined sales of McDonald's and Dominos!
NDTV Cooks | Saturday October 18, 2014
Fast food giant McDonald's has been in the news lately for all the wrong reasons. A few days ago, it was put on the mat for using pink slime, worm meat and other dodgy ingredients. Now this! Ron Morais, a Canadian from Fredericton, New Brunswick took...
World News | Agence France-Presse | Friday April 4, 2014
US fast food giant McDonald's said on Friday it was temporarily shutting its three stores in Crimea following the Ukrainian peninsula's annexation by Russia.
AFP | Wednesday September 25, 2013
Fast food giant Burger King introduced a lower-fat, fewer-calorie French fry to US patrons Tuesday, allowing customers to order a side of "Satisfries" with their meal.The new fry, which is being sold alongside the old classic, has one-third the fat a...
AFP | Wednesday July 17, 2013
McDonald's said Tuesday it would launch its first restaurant in communist Vietnam next year after granting a franchise to the son-in-law of Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung.The American fast food giant said it planned to open in the southern business h...
Delhi News | Press Trust of India | Friday February 1, 2013
Fast food giant McDonald's has been directed by a consumer forum here to pay Rs 15,000 as compensation to one of its customers for delivering a non-veg burger instead of the vegetarian one she had ordered.
IANS, New Delhi | Friday December 14, 2012
The Indian arm of US fast food giant McDonald's Wednesday sought to dispel the notion that the potatoes for its popular French fries were being imported from abroad, saying it has stood by its commitment to source all ingredients locally."Before sett...
World News | Agence France-Presse | Friday April 27, 2012
Fast food giant Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) was on Friday ordered to pay $8.3 million to an Australian girl who suffered severe brain damage and was paralysed after eating a Twister wrap.
World News | Agence France-Presse | Saturday April 21, 2012
An Australian girl who suffered severe brain damage and was left paralysed by food poisoning won a court case against fast food giant Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC), in a judgment published on Saturday.