Indo-AsianNews Service | Friday April 17, 2015
Kevin Pietersen was axed by the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) following England's 5-0 Ashes whitewash in 2013-14, but will make his English county cricket return for Surrey this weekend in a bid to return to the national side.
AgenceFrance-Presse | Thursday April 9, 2015
The England and Wales Cricket Board created a new post of director of England cricket after Paul Downton lost his job as their managing director. Michael Vaughan, the 2005 Ashes-winning captain, has been linked heavily with the new role.
AgenceFrance-Presse | Thursday April 2, 2015
Incoming England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) chairman Colin Graves has suggested that Kevin Pietersen may yet be able to resurrect his England career, having been frozen out of the national set-up a year ago.
AgenceFrance-Presse | Wednesday April 1, 2015
Colin Graves, the incoming England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) chairman would like Test matches to start on a Thursday and end on Sunday with 105 overs being played each day.
Indo-AsianNews Service | Thursday March 12, 2015
Brendan Taylor has signed a three-year Kolpak deal with Nottinghamshire, subject to England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) approval, which makes him ineligible to play for Zimbabwe while that contract is in effect.
AgenceFrance-Presse | Saturday March 7, 2015
New England and Wales Cricket Board chairman Colin Graves hinted last weekend there is still a possibility of a return to international cricket for Kevin Pietersen, who was axed from the national team last year, as long as he first commits to playing...
AgenceFrance-Presse | Sunday March 1, 2015
With England toiling at the World Cup and Kevin Pietersen having spoken of his eagerness to return to the team, incoming England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) chairman Colin Graves has suggested that a return to English county cricket could open the ...
Indo-AsianNews Service | Sunday December 21, 2014
Kevin Pietersen's central contract with the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) was terminated in February.
AgenceFrance-Presse | Friday December 19, 2014
Kevin Pietersen was dropped from the squad by the England and Wales Cricket board in February and the controversial batsman subsequently released an autobiography claiming the England dressing room had been beset by a bullying culture.
Press Trust of India | Tuesday November 25, 2014
The International Cricket Council has told Pakistan leg-spinner Danish Kaneria that the ban imposed by the England and Wales Cricket board is a domestic matter of English cricket and there is little the world governing body can do about it. However, ...
Indo-AsianNews Service | Wednesday November 12, 2014
Kevin Pietersen wrote in his autobiography 'KP' that England players fear losing a place in the national team if they participate in the cash-rich Indian Premier League.
NDTVSports | Tuesday October 14, 2014
Australia coach Darren Lehmann said his players were keeping a fair distance from the tussle that the England & Wales Cricket Board and Kevin Pietersen are currently indulging in. 'Let England Keep Fighting Over Pietersen, Australia Not Bothered
AgenceFrance-Presse | Friday October 10, 2014
Kevin Pietersen's decade-long international career, during which time the South Africa-born batsman became England's all-time leading run-scorer, was sensationally cut loose by the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) following the team's 5-0 Ashes ...
Press Trust of India | Thursday October 9, 2014
The 34-year-old temperamental batsman, whose autobiography was launched on Thursday, was sacked by the England and Wales Cricket Board eight months ago after a spate of run-ins with the establishment and fellow team-mates.
Indo-AsianNews Service | Thursday October 9, 2014
Kevin Pietersen in his autobiography writes that he was left "totally broken" when he found out that his teammates had access to the Twitter account - 'KPgenius'. Former England wicketkeeper and teammate Alec Stewart then stood by claims that he did ...
AgenceFrance-Presse | Wednesday October 8, 2014
Former England limited overs coach and Ashes-winning spinner Ashley Giles had been without a full-time position since missing out to former Lancashire boss Peter Moores when the England and Wales Cricket Board combined his old post with that of Test ...
Indo-AsianNews Service | Thursday September 4, 2014
While Lou Vincent has already been fined and banned for life from cricket by the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) after he admitted he accepted money to fix matches, Chris Carins wants more action.
Indo-AsianNews Service | Tuesday August 5, 2014
Reports say, Team India skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni prevented the current manager of the touring party in England Sunil Dev from exploring a settlement with the England and Wales Cricket Board on Jadeja-Anderson row.
AgenceFrance-Presse | Saturday July 26, 2014
Kevin Pietersen? used his Daily Telegraph column published Saturday to say England skipper Alastair Cook was only still in the job because it would be "yet another PR disaster" for the England and Wales Cricket Board to sack him now.
AgenceFrance-Presse | Sunday July 13, 2014
During David Collier's 10 years at the ECB, England have enjoyed several memorable moments, including an Ashes series victory in Australia for the first time in almost a quarter of a century in 2011/12 as well as three home Ashes series wins.
AssociatedPress | Saturday July 5, 2014
The England and Wales Cricket Board slapped Lou Vincent with 11 life bans, to be served concurrently, after he admitted taking money to manipulate limited-overs matches in the English county competition.
NDTVSports | Thursday September 4, 2014
Lou Vincent pleaded guilty to 18 breaches of the regulations in total. Four breaches related to a Twenty20 match between Lancashire and Durham in June 2008.
AgenceFrance-Presse | Tuesday July 1, 2014
The punishment, which is expected to be formally announced by the England and Wales Cricket Board later Tuesday, stems from one-day matches that Lou Vincent admitted he helped rig in English county cricket in 2011.
AgenceFrance-Presse | Wednesday June 18, 2014
Naveed Arif, a Pakistani, had previously been charged with the offences, all relating to accusations of spot-fixing in a 40-over game between Sussex and Kent in August 2011.