3 Idiots

'3 Idiots' - 59 Video Result(s)

'3 Idiots' - 152 News Result(s)

• Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' Gets A Mexican Remake. Bolo All Is Well!

Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' Gets A Mexican Remake. <i>Bolo</i> All Is Well!

The Aamir Khan starrer '3 Idiots' has been remade for Mexican audience. The trailer that was shared on May 1 has been trending on YouTube with over half a million views.

• Aamir Khan Visits China Ahead Of Dangal's Release In Chinese Theatres

Aamir Khan Visits China Ahead Of <I>Dangal</i>'s Release In Chinese Theatres

"Films featuring top artists from both the countries could bring the two nations close," said Aamir Khan

• Man Behind 3 Idiot's Phunsukh Wangdu To Set Up 'Alternative' University

Man Behind 3 Idiot's Phunsukh Wangdu To Set Up 'Alternative' University

Leh engineer Sonam Wangchuk, who inspired the character Phunsukh Wangdu played by Aamir Khan in Hindi film '3 Idiots', has announced setting up of an "alternative university" for mountain development.

• Aamir Khan to Gift Geeta Phogat Her Bridal Outfit, Will Attend Wedding

Aamir Khan to Gift Geeta Phogat Her Bridal Outfit, Will Attend Wedding

Aamir will also attend the wedding in Geeta's village, Balali, in Haryana on November 20. The actor is personally arranging for the gifts for the Phogat family and the groom's side as he is keen to participate in the celebrations as a family member

• Leh Engineer Who Inspired Aamir Khan-Starrer '3 Idiots' Bags Global Award

Leh Engineer Who Inspired Aamir Khan-Starrer '3 Idiots' Bags Global Award

Viewers would remember having been left awe-struck by Aamir Khan's many science experiments in the 2009 blockbuster '3 Idiots' - now Sonam Wangchuk, the inspiration behind Aamir Khan's "Phunsukh Wangdu" character in the film, has gained further global recognition bagging the prestigious Rolex Awards for Enterprise 2016.

• Only an 'Idiot' Like Aamir Khan Could Make Dangal: Vidhu Vinod Chopra

Only an 'Idiot' Like Aamir Khan Could Make <i>Dangal</i>: Vidhu Vinod Chopra

"Aamir is a mad man. We call him 'idiot' like you saw in 3 Idiots. So, only he can do this. If you aren't that then you can make a lot of money and leave the world but 'idiots' (people crazy for their work) remain forever," says Vidhu Vinod Chopra

• 3 Idiots Sequel? Here's What Bomani Irani Has to Say

<i>3 Idiots</i> Sequel? Here's What Bomani Irani Has to Say

"Yes, everything is a great franchise but I've no idea about this talk, never heard it myself. I am hearing it for the first time. Right now, Raju is working on another film. So no, nothing like that as of now," Boman told PTI

• Rajkumar Hirani Has a Great Idea For 3 Idiots 2, Let PK Sequel Be

Rajkumar Hirani Has a Great Idea For <i>3 Idiots</i> 2, Let <i>PK</i> Sequel Be

"After the amount of bashing we got for it, we would rather be careful with PK. We want to make one for 3 Idiots. Let PK be for a while, unless we can use the alien to do something else," said Rajkumar Hirani

• Kapoor And Sons and Other Films in Which a Photo Was Worth a 1000 Words

<i>Kapoor And Sons</i> and Other Films in Which a Photo Was Worth a 1000 Words

In a three-hour film reel, photographs find a cameo role but their significance often outstrips the length of appearance. One such example Bollywood's latest offering, Kapoor And Sons. As Kapoor and sons and grandsons and Alia prep for a family picture, we take a look at the clicks which became game changers in film plots

• For Ali Fazal, Working With This Actor Will be a 'Dream Come True'

For Ali Fazal, Working With This Actor Will be a 'Dream Come True'

Ali, who has featured in films like 3 Idiots, Fukrey and Bobby Jasoos, is currently busy filming Happy Bhaag Jaayegi, co-starring Abhay Deol and Diana Penty. "Working with Baba has always been a dream. I idolise him beyond an actor. For any young star in the industry, working with Sanjay sir will be a dream come true," ...

• Aamir Khan's Dangal Workout and Diet Plan: The Effort Behind His Body Transformation

Aamir Khan's Dangal Workout and Diet Plan: The Effort Behind His Body Transformation

Find out about the effort behind Aamir Khan's Dangal body and his extreme transformation from fat to fit. Mr. Perfectionist actually gained 25 kgs in 6 months and then shed the extra pounds.

• This Fresh-Faced Model is Now Bollywood's A-List Actor

This Fresh-Faced Model is Now Bollywood's A-List Actor

Interestingly, Madhavan, star of films like Tanu Weds Manu Returns, 3 Idiots and Rang De Basanti, failed the screen test for Mani Ratnam's Iruvar. The silver screen's loss was television's gain

• Aamir Khan's 3 Idiots Sequel Will 'Definitely Take Time'

Aamir Khan's <I>3 Idiots</i> Sequel Will 'Definitely Take Time'

Aamir Khan said that he had dropped the hint to Rajkumar Hirani. Raju, who is currently busy working on the Sanjay Dutt biopic, said: "A sequel to 3 Idiots is an idea and I have discussed it with Abhijat (Joshi). But it will definitely take time"

• Aamir Khan Hints There May Be More From Team 3 Idiots

Aamir Khan Hints There May Be More From Team <i>3 Idiots</i>

When asked if we would see Aamir Khan work with his 3 Idiots co-stars Sharman Joshi and Madhavan again, he said: "Yes Raju (director Rajkumar Hirani) was saying something about this. But it's not confirmed as yet." Aamir Khan was speaking at a press conference to celebrate 10 years of Rang De Basanti

• Wait, Aamir Khan's 3 Idiots Had How Many Mistakes?

Wait, Aamir Khan's <I>3 Idiots</i> Had How Many Mistakes?

2009 blockbuster 3 idiots, starring Aamir Khan in the lead as engineering student Rancho, is the latest subject of YouTube channel Bollywood Sins and is apparently guilty of 84 mistakes in total. Some of these are errors of continuity, others of logic. Still others sacrifice factual accuracy at the altar of the dramatic narrative

................................ Advertisement ................................