Infant dies after consuming kerosene

EMAIL
PRINT
COMMENTS
Salem:  A baby girl died after she consumed kerosene which was kept in a tumbler, as her brickkiln labourer-parents drank tea, police said .

The incident happened on February 26 when the family was sitting outside the kiln and drinking tea in front of a fireto beat the morning chill when the one-and-a-half year old girl drank the kerosene, probably mistaking it to be for tea,police said.

She died in hospital, police said, adding, a case has been registered under CrPc 174 (police to inquire and report on suicide,etc).

Share this story on

ALSO READAir India To Fly Over Pacific Ocean To San Francisco, Save Fuel

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................