Image Courtesy: Screengrab taken from video posted on YouTube by @Baba Dolls
What can you expect when you put on some dhinchak
music and leave some over energetic and over enthusiastic people on the loose? A truly epic video. And we have a whole list.
From weddings to parties to college events here are 10 of the most enjoyable dance performances by mango (aam
) people. We warn you, these videos will not only leave you gasping for air but also want to make you dance with wild abandon. But can you follow suit? Take a look.
1. At every Indian wedding there is always that one uncle who goes from Bhangra to Vengaboys in a matter of a few drinks. Just step away from the floor and enjoy the view from a distance.
2. Imma bust some flashy moves but my pallu
be where it is yo.
3. So this is what happens when you mix all dance forms with aerobics and gymnastics.
4. I'll have what she's having.
5. This guy won't chicken away from dancing. We're very impressed.
6. Sometimes less is more and these MBA students prove just that. This hilarious mechanical dance sequence will leave you in splits.
7. They said dance like no one's watching. So this guy did.
8. In sickness and in health... through the bad dance moves and through the worse... this couple seems totally meant to be. Don't miss out on the hubby steering is ghoonghat
covered wife away from the paraya
, over-enthusiastic gentleman.
9. Salman Khan made a huge mistake casting Nargis Fakhri and Jacqueline Fernandez in Kick. He should have taken the ladies in the video below. Seriously.
10. Ever wondered what happens in an engineering college? Let these Baba Dolls show you.
PS: We like this version better than the original.