Noida: Mystery shrouds the death of a Noida-based businessman who died of electrocution. The incident happened on Friday in Sector 8.
According to the police, Neeraj Garg - owner of Noida-based water-proofing company Nivedita Chemicals - had gone to inspect a swimming pool constructed on the roof of Archohm, an architectural firm. During inspection, Mr Garg got electrocuted and fell inside the pool, cops said.
He was rushed to the Kailash Hospital in Noida where he was declared dead. Police suspect a foul play as a live wire was found inside the pool.
"Mr Garg was brought to us at about 11:45 am. But he had already died by then," said Dr Sarika Chandra.
The police are investigating the case. The manager of the architectural firm has been arrested and is being interrogated. The owner of the company is on the run.